I have been watching a series called ‘Everest – Beyond the Limit’. It is fascinating to watch as professional mountain guides work with amateur climbers to get them to the top of Everest. The ‘clients’ come in all shapes and sizes, and with all kinds of reasons for wanting to climb the mountain, But they have one massive thing that they all share – a burning desire to get to the top. They have clearly defined their purpose, vision, and goals.
Desire and passion are the fuel that motivate and inspire us to achieve our goals – it is the fire that keeps us going when things get tough. And that’s what fuels these climbers to get to the top of the mountain.
Climbing Everest is not easy. You need to be physically, mentally, and emotionally fit for the journey. You need to be absolutely focused on your goal, and you need to have a plan that covers every step of the journey. You need to be prepared for the unexpected challenges and opportunities – as they will happen as you move forward. Last but not least you must take action every single day, one step at a time, until you reach your goal.
The right goals, with the right actions, eventually produce the right results. Persistence and determination always pay off.
Your business is no different. If you want to create a successful business – you need to clearly define your purpose, vision, and your goals – in writing! Then you need to have a plan that is written down and that you follow every day by taking the right actions. You monitor your progress and adjust your plan according to the results you achieve. Before you know it you will be standing on top of your own Everest.
If you keep getting the wrong results, but you keep on taking the same actions – then something needs to change. Start taking different actions. Be a little radical in your thinking.
2013 can be the year you do great things – if you really want to. Don’t allow external events or people to hold you back. Get back in the driving seat, take personal control of your life and your business, and Make Things Happen in 2013.
The Kick-start 100 Day Challenge
If you want to really Make Things Happen in 2013 and change things for the better, then let me help you make those changes that will help you to achieve financial security and peace of mind by working with you to create more profits, more time, and more freedom.
The Kick-Start 100 Day Challenge starts in February and continues for 100 Business Days over 5 months. The aim is to get you to create new habits and behaviours over the period of the programme – but as importantly to consistently, day by day, take actions that turn intentions into results – based on where you want to go with your business – and by extension your life. The programme will cover areas such as:
1. Diagnosis – Identify where you are now, what is working, what is not working, obstacles and opportunities
2. BluePrint – Where you want to be
3. Work The Numbers
4. Do It Today Marketing
5. Manage Your Time
6. People and Personal Development
8. RoadMAP – Your Action Plan
9. Leverage your actions to accelerate your performance and productivity
10. Results Catalyst – Take Action, Results, Monitoring, and Review
The programme will include:
1. A Workbook that builds each week and covers the above Ten Step Turn-Key System I use with all my clients
2. Email support each week – with homework – actions that need to be completed, reviews of what needs to be done, and reviews of what has been achieved
3. One video per week to get you focused on what needs to be done each week
4. Two half hour phone or Skype coaching sessions per month
5. Tips and strategies that will help you with your business.
6. Access to software where you can record, monitor, and track your progress
The programme is not for the feint hearted. You really need to ‘commit to the programme’ 100% if you want to create change in your life and your business. This programme is designed to Kick-Start you into creating new habits and behaviours, and to teach you how to consistently take the right actions every day towards your goals and create the results you want.
The cost is £100 per month and places are limited.
If you would like to know more, get in touch with me using the contact details below and we can discuss how this programme can help you and your business.
Telephone: 01875 830568
Mobile: 07981 107914